💯 100 percent betting fixed odds.......sure winning



Tested and trusted fixed matches:
Tested and trusted :
FIXED CORRECT SCORES @Alexabet


Here I only reply serious people
People that have the mind to make it in life
No scamming here and can swear to that,
If you work with me I bet you u will surely b like me wetin two weeks.
Any insult will attract block
Just chat wit me as your senior brother am that cool guy you can know or be with
You can feel free to call or Whatsapp me for more details
 0701 038 5632




Note we buy only draw correct score and win
Note before you have access to our games you subscribe n have access to it. Call or Whatsapp

0701 038 5632


                  ........ SUBSCRIPTION LIST........


Weekly subscription 20,000
Odd 130  to 160 daily for 7days.


Monthly subscription is 30,000
Odd type 180. To 200
For 21days.

Pls note here is for serious minded people
Only. @Alexbet



https://t.me/alexabet1




https://t.me/alexabet1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog